Academic and Professional Credentials:
- Licensed Tax Consultant, State of Oregon, 2004
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, 1998
- Enrolled Agent, 1987
- Fellow, National Tax Practice Institute, American University, 1992
- Second Level Course, National Tax Practice Institute, American University, 1992
- First Level Course, National Tax Practice Institute, University of San Francisco, 1991
- President, The Tax Place Inc., 2004 to Present. Major areas of practice are income tax problem resolution including income tax preparation and representation, estate and fiduciary reporting, and small business taxation.
- Tax Partner, Armstrong, Bagnasco and Associates LLP, 1999 to 2004. Major areas of practice include corporation and partnership taxation, income taxation for family businesses, succession and estate planning.
- Tax Manager, Armstrong, Bagnasco and Associates LLP, 1998 to 1999.
- Tax Accountant, Kelvin Brown and Associates Inc., 1979 to 1998
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- Oregon Society of Enrolled Agents
IRS Representation Experience:
- Field Audit Representation.
- Represented clients in office audits:
Graduated SDSU with a bachelor’s degree in accountancy, August 2004. While enrolled at SDSU, served as the Vice President of the prestigious Beta Alpha Psi, an academic fraternity for accounting and finance students.
- Enrolled Agent, 2008.
- Licensed Tax Consultant for the State of Oregon, 2005.
- Licensed Tax Preparer for the State of Oregon, 2004.
- Volunteered at VITA (Voluntary Income Tax Assistance), a free service provided by the IRS for low income taxpayers.